Phentermene not only allows me to diet successfully, it gives a tremendous burst of energy...
Phentermene gives me a buzz that no other pill can. To top it i am losing all the excess fat...
Phentermene is a herbal appetite suppressant that affects the central nervous system to dramatically reduce feelings of hunger. Phentermene is currently the leading brand among all alternative phentermine brands available in the market. But Phentermene is 100% natural and safe.
Launched in the year 1990, Phentermene has shown a very high success rate with people wanting to lose weight. It has proven to be an excellent appetite suppresant and has changed the lives of many people around the world and in the United States since its launch.
Phentermene is a proven aid for weight loss. It works by suppressing food cravings,increasing metabolism and boosting energy levels. Weight loss design includes increased lipolysis accompanied by elevated mood and high-energy levels. Use in combination with a reduced caloric plan and increased metabolic expenditure atypical to a good and effective weight loss plan.
1. Read the name of what you are ordering carefully before you buy Phentermene over the internet. Online pharmacies know that it is easy to misread phentREmene as phentERmene. They are not the same.
2. Before buying phentermene online always research the supplier thoroughly. Never purchase Phentermine without reading the supplier’s Terms and Conditions of sale carefully so that you know exactly what you are agreeing to and also ensure it has a 100% money back guarantee.
We sell the lowest price Phentermene on the market. If you find any other store selling Phentermene for less than our price, we will not only match it but give a 20% discount on top it.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), Obesity is a condition in which excess fat deposited in the body may put a person at health risk. Excess fat gets deposited in the body when the energy generated from the food consumed is more than the energy spent on the daily activities of the body.
Some facts about obesity:
i) Approximately 1. 6 billion people were ‘overweight’ in the year 2005;
ii) In the year 2005, at least 400 million people were ‘Obese’;
iii) At least 20 million children under the age of 5 years were overweight globally in 2005;
iv) Word Health Organization predicts that, by the year 2015, approximately 2. 3 billion people in the world will be overweight and more than 700 million will be obese.
Body mass index (BMI) is commonly used to determine ‘overweight’ and ‘obesity’ in adult men and women. It is defined as the weight in kilograms divided by the square of the height in meters (kg/m2).
Body mass index (BMI) = Weight in kilograms / (height in meters)2
The person is ‘Overweight’ if his/her BMI is equal to or more than 25.
The person is ‘Obese’ if his/her BMI is equal to or more than 30.
Persons having a BMI of 21 and more are more likely to develop obesity related chronic diseases like diabetes and Heart disease.
Example to calculate the BMI: If a person has a body weight 85 kg and a height 5. 5 feet (1. 65 meters), his BMI will be calculated as:
BMI = 85/(1. 65)2 = 31. 22
As the BMI is more than 30, the person in this case is obese.
BMI provides the most useful measure of overweight and obesity as it is the same for males as well as females and for all ages of adults. However, it should be considered as a rough guide because it may not detect the proportion of fat deposition in the body, which may vary person to person.
The basic cause of obesity is when energy generated from the food consumed is more than the energy spent on the daily activities of the body. Number of factors can cause obesity; main of those are:
i) Consumption of energy-dense foods that are high in fat and sugars but low in vitamins, minerals and other micronutrients; and
ii) Lack of physical activity due to sedentary work, and increasing urbanization.
Once considered a problem only in the high income countries, overweight and obesity are now dramatically on the rise in low- and middle-income countries, particularly in urban settings. Overweight and obesity lead to serious health consequences. Risk increases in direct proportion to the increase in BMI. Raised BMI is a major risk factor for chronic diseases such as:
i) Cardiovascular disease (mainly heart disease and stroke) – which is already the world's number one cause of death, killing 17 million people each year.
ii) Diabetes – which has rapidly become a global health threat.
iii) Musculoskeletal disorders – especially osteoarthritis.
iv) Some cancers (endometrial, breast, and colon).
Overweight and obesity, as well as their related chronic diseases, are largely preventable.
Preventive measures are:
i) Achieve energy balance and a healthy weight;
iii) Reduce the amount of fatty, sugary foods in the diet;
iv) Use unsaturated vegetable-oil based fats instead of saturated animal-based fats;
iii) Increase consumption of fruit & vegetables, as well as legumes, whole grains & nuts;
v) Increase physical activity - at least 30 minutes of regular, moderate-intensity activity on most days. More activity may be required for weight control.
vi) Adaptation to some relaxation techniques like Yoga or Meditation will help to reduce the stress related factors responsible for Obesity.
In the management of obesity, treatment aims are to reduce body weight, maintain a lower body weight over the long term, prevent further weight gain and to reduce the risk factors.
Effective medical approaches include dietary therapy, increasing physical activity, medicinal therapy and combinations of these therapies.
A combined therapy consisting of a low-calorie diet, increased physical activity and weight loss medicines is the most effective therapy for weight loss and its maintenance. As an initial goal, this regimen should be maintained for at least six months.
Weight loss drugs should be used as part of a treatment program including diet and physical activity. An appetite suppressant, sibutramine, and a lipase inhibitor, orlistat may be helpful in the treatment of eligible patients.
Herbal remedies from traditional & folklore medicine, which are considered safer than the modern anti-obesity medicines, are also widely used across the globe.
Weight loss surgery may be an option in carefully selected patients with clinically severe obesity (i. e. , persons with a BMI >=40 kg per m2 or with a BMI >=35 kg per m2 with life threatening complications) when other treatment measures have failed and the patient is at high risk for obesity-related life threatening conditions.
The Anti-obesity product Phentermene is a specially designed formulation the ingredients act by reducing appetite, burning body fat, reducing body weight and maintaining reduced body weight. It contains four herbal ingredients including Hoodia and Garcinia, which have been effectively used in the traditional & folklore medicines to treat the obesity and related ailments, since time immemorial. Scientific studies have also proved the anti-obesity and appetite suppressant activities of herbal ingredients of the formulation. The formulation acts through multiple pharmacological actions such as appetite suppression, anti-obesity and anti-oxidant.
To have best results of weight loss capsules Phentermene, a person needs to maintain a low calorie healthy diet and healthy lifestyle including adequate physical activity.
The Anti-obesity Capsule Phentermene is a proprietary formulation designed to help in maintaining healthy weight. The ingredients used in formulation each act by separate mechanisms and would help in maintaining weight by their actions taken together. The Ingredients reduce body weight by reducing appetite and by burning body fat, furthermore they also help to maintain the reduced body weight. The proprietary blend contains four herbal ingredients.
1. Hoodia is an African plant used by natives to prevent food cravings during their hunting expedition latter on scientific studies have validated the appetite reducing claims (For more information on Hoodia (See References 1-3).
2. Garcinia, has been traditionally used in Asia to treat obesity. It is a natural Anti-obesity and lipid lowering medicine. Scientific studies done in various parts of the world have revealed that, Garcinia reduces weight in obese patients, without any side effects. Garcinia extract effectively lowers the body weight, body fat accumulation, and blood cholesterol (See References 4-11)
3. Guggulu, In traditional Asian medicine, Guggulu is used to treat Obesity. The added advantage of guggulu is its traditional use for relief in Arthritis and as Cardiac tonic, these are conditions seen in obese persons. In scientific studies, it has been found that Guggulu reduces body weight by regulating disturbed metabolic rate. It also has antioxidant action. (See References 12-15)
4. Triphala, this is composed of dried fruits of Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia belerica. Scientific studies show that Triphala is a bowel regulator, colon cleanser and restores digestive power, and it also has anti-obesity & anti-oxidant act
Each capsule of the formulation X contains:
|Sr. No.||Ingredient||Botanical Name||Plant Part Used||Quantity/ Cap.|
Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia belerica
1. Reduces the hunger (appetite) likely by directly acting on the ‘hunger controlling centre’ situated in the brain.
3. Inhibits production and deposition of fat in the body.
4. Increases the rate of metabolism by stimulating Thyroid gland which helps to loose the weight.
To enjoy the best results of weight loss capsules Phentermene, you need tomaintain a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle;
1. In vitro metabolic stability and intestinal transport of P57AS3 (P57) from Hoodia gordonii and its interaction with drug metabolizing enzymes;
Planta Med. 2008 Aug;74(10):1269-75.
2. An appetite suppressant from Hoodia species.
Phytochemistry. 2007 Oct; 68(20):2545-53.
3. Increased ATP content/production in the hypothalamus may be a signal for energy-sensing of satiety: studies of the anorectic mechanism of a plant steroidal glycoside.
Brain Res. 2004 Sep 10;1020(1-2):1-11.
4. Garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Potential Antiobesity Agent;
JAMA Vol. 280 No. 18, November 11, 1998
5. The role of ATP citrate-lyase in the metabolic regulation of plasma lipids Hypolipidaemic effects of SB-204990, a lactone prodrug of the potent ATP citrate-lyase inhibitor SB-201076;
Biochem. J. (1998) 334.
6. An overview of the safety and efficacy of a novel, natural(-)-hydroxycitric acid extract (HCA-SX) for weight management. ;
J Med. 2004;35(1-6):33-48.
7. Effects of 2-week ingestion of (-) hydroxycitrate and (-)-hydroxycitrate combined with medium-chain triglycerides on satiety and food intake.
8. Effects of (-)-hydroxycitric acid on appetitive variables. ;
Physiol Behav. 2000 Oct 1-15;71(1-2):87-94.
9. Garcinia cambogia Extract Ameliorates Visceral Adiposity in C57BL/6J Mice Fed on a High-Fat Diet;
Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem. , 72 (7), 1772–1780, 2008.
10. Evaluation of the pharmacotherapeutic efficacy of Garcinia cambogia plus Amorphophallus konjac for the treatment of obesity. ;
Phytother Res. 2008 Sep;22(9):1135-40.
11. Garcinia extract inhibits lipid droplet accumulation without affecting adipose conversion in 3T3-L1 cells;
Phytother Res. 2001 Mar;15(2):172-3.
12. Guggulu (Commiphora mukul) potentially ameliorates hypothyroidism in female mice;
Phytother Res. 2005 Jan;19(1):78-80.
13. Hypolipidemic and antioxidant effects of Commiphora mukul as an adjunct to dietary therapy in patients with hypercholesterolemia. ;
Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 1994 Aug;8(4):659-64.
14. The hypolipidemic natural product Commiphora mukul and its component guggulsterone inhibit oxidative modification of LDL. ;
Atherosclerosis. 2004 Feb;172(2):239-46.
15. Therapeutic effects of guggul and its constituent guggulsterone: cardiovascular benefits;
Cardiovasc Drug Rev. 2007 Winter;25(4):375-90.
16. Hypolipidemic effect of Triphala in experimentally induced hypercholesteremic rats;
17. Protection against radiation oxidative damage in mice by Triphala;
Mutat Res. 2006 Oct 10;609(1):17-25.
Disclaimer:The statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and the products or statements on the site are not meant to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any disease(s) or condition(s).